UA-60456161-1

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Bitchin' backsplashes

At work today, my main objective was to find a cool kitchen backsplash.  And not just any run of the mill backsplash for these clients, these people are a designers dream!  They aren't afraid to make a statement, so the sky was the limit.  Once I got started, it was hard to stop! So rather than bombard them with endless choices, I thought I'd share some of my findings readers.  Enjoy!

                                                      


                               


                                        


       


       


                                           


                                   


                                            

         

So now you see my dilemma, there's just too much to pick from! And it's a wonderful thing.  In retrospect, I think I may be slightly obsessed with white cabinetry.  Looks like I should start working on a post about stained cabinetry to open my horizons a bit.
Till next time,
H.








No comments:

Post a Comment