UA-60456161-1

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Front Entry Doors


Friends I must apologize for my cyber silence!  I enjoyed a nice long vacation in New York, and while I had every intention of keeping up on my blog, that city can be a little distracting!  Anyway, since I'm a little rusty, let's ease back into things with the first design element you encounter in a home. I'm talking about the front entry door, and all of its possibilities.  Let's say hello to the welcoming doors below, shall we? 









Photo Credits: blog lovin, bright bold and beautiful, thistle wood farms, redbook, luxe, Stuart silk architects, better homes and gardens, 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such a great blog... I am impressed with you taking time to post a nice info.
    Front Door Replacement
    Windows And Doors Phoenix
    Replacement French Doors

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best pesticide spraying & insect control company in Riyadh. Our company owns effective pesticides to eliminate insects of all kinds
    شركة الصفرات لمكافحة الحشرات بالرياض

    ReplyDelete