UA-60456161-1

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Thanksgiving Table Design

Yikes Thanksgiving is only a couple weeks away, and I'm still in summer mode!  Halloween is so fun but such a wake up call.  Forget the feast, have you given any thought to how you will be decorating your thanksgiving table this year?  I'm personally thinking a sage runner with a little eggplant and gold accent.  Something similar to the photos below...



Yes I think that will be just fabulous.  But hey, that's just me.  Let's look at some other options for your holiday table.....

Love how they put it on a platform!  Simple, yet adds that something special.


Love the pine cones!  Could be the perfect gold accent I was looking for!



Oh this is beautiful! Spray paint twigs gold....love.




No comments:

Post a Comment